Thursday, March 24, 2011

We're Gen Con Bound!

The Old School Renaissance Group will have a booth at Gen Con Indy 2011! We'll be featuring Old-School products from at least 9 OSR companies; Black Blade Publishing, Brave Halfling Publishing, Expeditious Retreat Press, Frog God Games, Goblinoid Games, Henchman Abuse, Pacesetter Games & Simulations, Sine Nomine Publishing, and all the way from Finland,  Lamentations of the Flame Princess. Check out the links on the left termed "Who To Blame" for individual information. Suzi and I will be running the booth at the convention. The Old-School Renaissance Group has arrived to help the OSR be a force at Gen Con this year and I'm tremendously excited by this development.

Hopefully the booth will act as the hub for the OSR community at Gen Con. I'd like to have a "master list" of all the Old-School gaming going on at the convention at the booth to help direct people towards those games.

I also want to let the entire OSR community know that the booth is open to everyone's products as long as we have space. That means if you've published an OSR product you can have your product for sale at Gen Con 2011 with all of the other awesome OSR products already committed to the booth. Much of the strength of the OSR comes from individuals and we want to have the community there in as great a capacity as possible.

So if you're interested in joining the OSRG and having products at our booth, contact me at josephbrowning@gmail.com for the details.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! Though I don't think there is anything left for me to buy!

    I was going to run some Basic D&D games but I booked my schedule solid.

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP